Collect from your customers in real-time using PromptPay Thai QR; provide you with real-time1 visibility of your working capital.
1. A real-time payment (RTP) typically takes 60 seconds or less, in some instances it may take longer.
- Visibility and control over your cash position through immediate credit of funds with richer information (Biller ID, Ref1, and Ref2).
- Various forms of Thai QR, including physical and electronic versions. Present the QR at your service counters for your customers to scan for payment.
- Availability of funds typically within 60 seconds or less, avoiding delays associated with alternative forms of payment.
- A user-friendly and convenient payment experience for customers could help increase sales.
- A potential increase in automation of receivables reconciliation could make you cost savings.
- Reducing cash collection over service counters could eliminate risk and expedite cash management.
Find out more about HSBC Building Smarter Business
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.