One-stop solution for your payments and collections needs.
In an evolving digital payment paradigm, we constantly innovate to help you uncover new possibilities. This new platform makes it simple for you and your customers to send and receive money through multiple payment channels. Retailers are also able to gain convenience with one consolidated collections report, which helps simplify their reconciliation process.
Take a closer look
In partnership with 2C2P (Thailand) Co. Ltd., Southeast Asia’s leading payment services provider this product proposition enables you to provide multi-payment options to your customers including credit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers and payment counters through a single arrangement.
One platform that supports both in-store and eCommerce needs.
Key features of HSBC Omni Collect
- Supports eCommerce, mCommerce & In-store payments use cases
- Acceptance of multiple card schemes: Visa, Master, Amex, Diners and JCB
- Acceptance of Samsung Pay, Apple Pay and Android Pay
- Consolidated reporting through eChannels.
Benefits of using our Omni Collect solution
- Acceptance of all consumer & business payment methods prevalent in the market
- Single touch point for all banking and merchant acquiring needs
- Consolidate all corporate collections, through single view reporting
- Reduce variable and fixed costs related to Merchant Acquiring.
How it works
An all-in-one digital payment terminal will be provided so you can accept multiple payment types from cards to e-wallets. To ease your reconciliation process, a consolidated report with transaction details will be provided.
Our solution enables multiple payment acceptance from bank transfer, cards and e-wallets to your business’s website or mobile application. To ease your reconciliation process, a consolidated report with transaction details will be provided.
Settlement and Reporting
Single settlement from multiple payment scheme and a consolidated report is delivered to you via HSBCnet or through registered email
Find out more about HSBC Building Smarter Business
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.